Monday, September 9, 2013

a final post

A heavenly Labor Day in McCall
 
First day of school 

Ruby draws ponies really good





Weekend getaway to WA to visit sweet baby Saul
Ruby and her cousins, Camila and Jimena

Well All, I have made an executive decision to end the blog. Ever since they got rid of Google Reader my world got turned upside down and I am a bit discombobulated with all the blogs I used to follow. I realize there is probably an easy fix to this issue (just download another reader source or something). But that would be too easy. And I'm still mad they shut down Reader. So here we are. Ruby and I moved out of my Parent's home, into our very own townhouse. One-car garage, 2 bed, 2.5 bath. I will say the bathrooms get a little ridiculous sometimes. A lot of fears surrounding moving: "I can't cook and what if I need a certain recipe? I don't know anything about plumbing or basic first aid including what to do in case of a rattlesnake bite! Someone please give me decorating advice because I'm not sure it's OK to use this many lamps in one room". Needless to say, I've taken matters into my very own hands and have found some great ceramics at the local thrift stores that are arguably a great asset to my decorating "toolbox". Key words for a few of my decorating nuggets: shells, kittens, baskets, fake plants. It's gonna look awesome, guys. I work a lot. Still doing Home Health. Really liking my job, lots of old people, lots of interesting homes. I am done with work by the time Ruby is out of school (all day Kindergarten). I am single again. It is a good thing though I think. I have learned a lot from being in the relationship and being out. I don't know what else to say. Life is good. I'm learning a lot about myself as I've been on my own, just me and Rubes. I'm becoming more aware of myself and am taking control of the choices I make in my life. It is a good feeling. I am blessed. I have good people in my life. I'll see you around. Come visit anytime! Ruby has a trundle bed that sleeps probably 3 comfortably, 5 uncomfortably. And I buy the best snacks. Hey oh!

2 comments:

  1. oh no! I will miss your posts and photos of you and Ruby :-(. Glad to hear all is well :-). Love you- donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stop believing, I mean blogging. But really. I love your updates. You better be more active on FB and Insta to make up for your absence here. And this is coming from someone who hasn't blogged since 2011. But still. Glad you are doing well my friend, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete